Circuit P4 Handguards review
Hermunen wins second Italian round
Two in one : Bergos Husaberg TE 300 Supermoto / Enduro
Siever and Reed win USA Pro round at Stateline
Hodgson unbeatable at Rednal
Hermunen wins Grand Prix of Capua
Guerin and Vermeulen win in Capua
2013 Supermoto model guide
- Created on Friday, 02 September 2011 10:02
- Written by Supermoto Central
This weekend will be the last round of the Italian Supermoto Championship in Casteletto di Branduzzo. The champions will be decided in the International, Italian and Open classes.
Ivan Lazzarini enters the last round with a considerable 48 point lead over his rivals in the Italian Championship, he is hunting for just three points to once again be crowned as the Italian champion. Chasing him is Massimo Beltrami (Honda Faor TDS) and Christian Ravaglia (Lux Performance Suzuki Valenti).
In the International class Thomas Chareyre is 46 points in front of Ivan Lazzarini and Adrien Chareyre.
Alessandro Tognaccini (KTM Motorsports 747) is the current leader in the Open Championship with a tiny 3 point lead over Massimiliano Porfiri (Arrow Honda Team) and Marco Animento (Honda Full Power).
Every point counts so that promises some exciting racing during the last round of the Italian Championship.
Standing Italian Championship
1. Ivan Lazzarini (HM Honda Racing) punti 180;
2. Massimo Beltrami (Honda TDS Faor) 132;
3. Christian Ravaglia (Suzuki Valenti Lux Performance) 113.
Standing International Championship
1. Thomas Chareyre (TM Factory Racing - FRA) punti 226;
2. Ivan Lazzarini (HM Honda Racing - ITA) 180;
3. Adrien Chareyre (Aprilia Fast Wheels ASD - FRA) 179.
Standing Open Championship
1. Alessandro Tognaccini (Ktm 747 Motorsport) punti 199;
2. Massimiliano Porfiri (Honda Freccia Team) 195;
3. Marco Animento (Honda Full Power) 190.
Standing Italia Cup
1. Paolo Terraneo (Yamaha) punti 1.603;
2. Paolo Salmaso (Ktm) 1.530;
3. Luca Brambilla (Husqvarna) 1.515.
Standing HM Honda Trophy
1. Daniele Di Cicco punti 980;
2. Bryan Ciarlatini 714;
3. Giuseppe Fantini 686.